Thursday, 13 December 2012

Learning this week

During our lessons this week, we have:

Max - In german I have learnt how to say where I live
Nathan - In Music, I learnt to play the piano
James - In Music, we worked in groups and learnt how to play together and I played 'Hall of fame' in front of the class.
Megan - In Music, I learnt how to play the piano
Tivy - In Science we learnt that there are two types of lenses - convex and concave.
Jack B - In music I learnt how to fit a beat to a piano piece
Adam - In my guitar lesson I learnt how to play B7
Alfie - In Science, I learnt that a black hole is not actually a hole - it is a circle.
Tyler M - I learnt about spaghettification.

No comments:

Post a Comment