During the week, the tutor group went to Bowood. This provided a chance to take some risks!
Octavia - I took a risk when I decided to draw an elephant for my homework
Max - I took a risk when I went down the death slide for the first time on the trip to Bowood
Izzy S - I took a risk on the death slide because there were so many people up there
Izzy F - Took a risk on the death slide - first time I did it!
Tyler M - Everyone took a risk who went on the death slide (including Mrs Jobbins!!)
Charlotte - I took a risk at the bottom of the slide!
Leah - Took a risk, fell off the boat swing - but SURVIVED!!!!
Tailor - Walked along the top and tried the death slide - tried it, and then took a risk and DID IT!!
Adam - I took a risk, pushing the boat
Izzy S - I took a risk when I read out my story in front of the class
No comments:
Post a Comment