Saturday, 2 June 2012

What, why and who?

I have set up this blog in preparation for taking on a new Year 7 tutor group at Abbeyfield School in Chippenham in September 2012. I am very excited about having a Year 7 tutor group again and looking forward to seeing the students grow and develop at our school.

This blog will be the place where we will record the learning that takes place each week - as a tutor group, enabling us to review the progress made and the knowledge, understanding and skills acquired by the students in the group. In addition, I hope that this will be a useful resource for parents of the students in the tutor group. A place to access useful information about what is happening at the school and to see what the students has been learning.

Roll on September!

No comments:

Post a Comment